Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I can't wait till Frank Graduates!!

I am so frustrated, defeated, and overwhelmed. I have finally got a lot of the troubles I was having with my class corrected, but of course there are other things making me crazy.
Money, AHH I hate this. I can not pay my bills with what I make, let alone get gas in my car, and buy groceries. What am I supposed to do when every pay check my bills are $200-$300 MORE than what I am getting paid. I already don't have cable. I honestly have nothing else I can cut out. I went to college to not be able to pay my bills??? I can't understand how anybody gets by on only minimum pay. I am thinking about getting another job, but then when do I do my school work?? That's the other thing, my school work. My class work takes up more time than a part time job. I have to work on an assignment EVERY night. It's getting a little ridiculous. I feel sick worrying about how I am going to get by every week. This shouldn't be. No one should work as hard as teachers do and still have to feel like this, and have this worries. I haven't got a clue how we are going to make it through the next 2 years. Especially if I can't find a job next year. I just don't know what I will do without Health Insurance if I can only sub.

There are good things too. I am probably going to be able to quit physical therapy. My knee has gotten stronger and hurt a lot less. I am going to keep up the excercises and stretches and hope it is enough to get me back in the shape I want to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment