Saturday, April 18, 2009

Much Better

Well things are looking up! Frank is able to return to work, and I think I found a part time job. So this has eased the pressures of the bills. My masters classes are still taking tons of time but there is only a month left! Then I get a week off before summer school starts.
I got to go out and work in the garden today. I love being out in the sun. I got most of it weeded (it's 45 feet long, and there are lots of weeds). It looks like all my hostas and flags are coming in nicely. I have been saving my change so I can buy some flowers in a month or so, mulch too.
My knee is really doing great. I started walking 3.5 miles again and made it without it hurting. I think I may try jogging tonight. = ) I love to jog.
I also was able to buy some fruits and vegetables! I love fresh fruit and vegetables! Now I can munch on those instead of junk! YAY!
I still haven't uploaded the pictures from vacation. We honestly didn't take many. I don't think we got any in NYC or Boston. I was having too much fun and forgot to get out the camera! Hopefully I will have some time to get those uploaded tonight or tomorrow.
We may be putting an addition onto our house. If that happens then we can start working on fixing up the pool deck. I don't think we can afford to repair the pool this year but things are looking up for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment