Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunny Day

I love this weather! Yes the heat was a little surprising yesterday, but still wonderful. I got up early today so I can take on some outside projects! The plants in my garden are really starting to come up. I was convinced they weren't going to grow. I am so thrilled! I was convinced I had a black thumb. I will add pictures later.
My mother in law made this birdbath for me last year. It needed rinsed out again.



Whenever I tried putting these in the pots they were supposed to be in they died. So i left them in here. They grew so much I had to move someto another pot. Now they are taking over that one.
Of course I have a lot of work to do out here. I am excited to finally have a pretty flower bed again. Everything is so depressing in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment