Friday, March 20, 2009

Vacation

I am back from my vacation. Frank and I really had a great time. It was like our honeymoon (almost 3 years late). I will get some pictures loaded later. First I have to make-up the homework that I missed, yes I had a teacher assign work that was due during spring break!! So that's what I will spened my weekend doing (boo).


This was the first picture taken on our way to NYC!
I was trying to get Chewie to see how fun it was in his new kennel.

He loved looking out the window in our New Jersey hotel room.

This is the view of NYC skyline from our hotel. We rode the ferry across to the city. We didn't get any pictures from in New York because I always left my camera in the hotel!

Chewie also loves water so we pulled over in Boston and let him get in. We didn't get many pictures of Boston because it was cold and violent. We were there for St. Patrick's Day and there was a lot of crime and drunk people around. I didn't feel safe getting out my camera. Boston was our least favorite stop.
When we got to Hershey, Pa Chewie found another window to lay in. Hershey was our favorite place on the trip because it was so clean and friendly.


















No comments:

Post a Comment