Friday, March 6, 2009

My Hair

I really like my hair in my current style. It is the first time in my life that I can say that. The problem is that my family seems to not like it as much as me. They say it looks nice but I need to have long hair. Don't they remember I always wore it in a ponytail and rarely ever fixed it? I know it looked nice in planned pictures because I would spend the time to fix it, but I never did that on a regular day. I just don't think it's worth it.


I am struggling with letting it grow out, or continuing to keep it short. What do you think?


Before













Now











(Keep in mind, I was 10 pounds lighter and tan in the before pictures. )

1 comment:

  1. I'm all for keeping it short it looks very perfesional....And it really looks great on you!!!
    KEEP IT!!!

    ReplyDelete