Sunday, March 1, 2009

I am just BLAH today.

I don't know whats wrong with me. I have NO energy and just want to sleep. It may be because everyone in my house is still alseep. I wish they would get up so I could turn on some music do something. I can't sit down without just going to sleep. It's so boring. Anyways, maybe I can go for a walk so something. It isn't as cold today as it was yesterday. I do have a lot of work to do for work but I really am getting sick of spending hours of my at home time doing work that I don't get paid for and no one appreciates. I dont know why I wanted to be a teacher, there really aren't any good things about it. People always say "you get the summers off" Yeah right, I have to work just as much in the summer as I do the rest of the year because I dont get paid enough, and I never will. But I can't think of any other job I would want either so I guess I need to get out of my slump, move around and cheer myself up.
I do get to go on vacation in two weeks! The only bad thing about it is I will be worrying about my class the whole time. Hopefully I won't let it ruin anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment