Saturday, May 9, 2009

Wow! I am a lucky woman

My husband is always surprising me. While I was reading last night I thought Frank was in the living room watching a movie. It turns out he was in the garage organizing and cleaning for me!

He did such a good job finding a home for everything. Finally our garage is up to par (organization wise) with the rest of the house. I am so lucky to have such a great husband.



He made a place to hang the umbrellas.





He even created an area for my gardening stuff! Complete with my old license plate.


He even did the insides of the cabinets!











Now I am planning on painting all the cabinets and dressers the same color and adding matching hardware to make it more aesthetically pleasing. And using my mulch so it's not piled in here.





No comments:

Post a Comment